The HARP® is designed as a gating terminal and may be placed in either median or shoulder roadway applications. It is tested to the Manual for Assessing Safety Hardware (MASH) Test Level 3.
- Length of Need (LON) is 25′ 6″. The LON in reverse direction is 53′.
- Does not use interwoven cable or multiple anchor foundations.
- Knee brace design controls tilt position of anchor post.
- Terminal length just 25′ 6″ L x 8″ W.
- Keeper plates designed to help reduce the release of cable by roadway operations or vandals.
- For maximum anchorage and best performance, only 1″ cable fittings are utilized by HARP®.
- Anchor clearance above grade is only 3″.
- Three Terminal Line Posts are inserted in sleeves to help reduce repair time. Simply remove and replace the posts when damaged.*
*After an impact, the product must be inspected and evaluated per the direction of the specifying roadway authority. The ultimate decision on reparability rests with the specifying roadway authority and/or state DOT.