MegaDeck® HD Heavy-Duty Composite Access & Rig Mats
Designed for high-traffic worksites, such as construction sites, oil rigs and power transmission sites. Bearing up to 600 psi, this system can support heavy equipment and vehicles over various terrain and climate. MegaDeck® HD’s composition of HDPE, UV-protection, anti-static and other additives makes it non-absorbent which helps prevent cross-contamination or degradation, warping, and breaking due to adverse weather conditions. MegaDeck® HD features a locking system which allows the connection of panels easily and in a variety of configurations using a single T-bar tool. Mats are laid together seamlessly due to their 12” flanges which guides the mat into place.
- Solid perimeter construction designed to help eliminate fluid saturation of mats
- Enhanced aggressive traction
- Dual-sided design with improved traction
- Rigid for increased stability and durability
SignaRoad® Medium-Duty Composite Mats
Matting product designed to create a medium-duty temporary roadway or pedestrian accessway. This high-quality, 100% HDPE composite matting is ideal for heavy-haul loads and versatile enough to be used in various applications. From temporary roadways for remote utility repair projects to pedestrian accessways for concerts and music festivals, SignaRoad® helps provide temporary access and ground protection with its advanced design features and easy-to-use connection system.
- HDPE composite material is strong, durable and non-conductive
- Compact size is compatible for vehicle use
- Does not use bolts or screws
- Relatively lightweight for more efficient handling and lower transport costs
- Designed to be simple to clean and maintain
DuraDeck® Premium Composite Matting
Wet or unsteady ground can cause trucks to become stuck, equipment to fail, and create a hazardous work environment for your team. DuraDeck®, a portable, heavy-duty composite matting system is designed to provide access roads and working platforms for vehicles, equipment, and personnel. DuraDeck® semi-permanent composite mats are robust enough to handle loads up to 80 tons, yet flexible enough that they follow the contours of the terrain without breaking or cracking. From the Everglades to the Sahara, DuraDeck® can be used over a wide temperature range and in adverse weather conditions.
- Portable and durable enough tor years of use and hundreds of projects
- Less expensive than fiberglass and more cost-effective than plywood
- Will not rot or splinter
- Designed to help protects vehicles & equipment from excessive wear and damage due to unstable ground conditions
- Surface traction designed to help prevent slippage.
- Helps eliminate environmental cross-contamination problems associated with plywood sheets